Nano Cold Beam Laser Therapy
The invention of advanced cold beam lasers has conquered all the areas of the medical world. Micro Laser Therapy is a preventive treatment for people who are into the initial stages of hair loss. Photo-therapy is the base of this technology. The cold beam light sent under a low frequency during the procedure creates a photo bio-stimulation effect on the skin of the scalp. This process increases the blood flow to the follicle, thereby stimulating the cellular metabolism. MLT is a completely safe treatment with no side effects and can be used as a solo treatment to retain and preserve existing hair. It can also be taken as a combination with Micro PRP and Micro Follicle Transplant to improve the results.
MLT helps to
- Reduce the hair loss
- Thicken the existing thin and weak hair
- Re-grow hair in the areas where the follicles are still alive
- Improve the scalp condition
- Improve texture of the hair
MPG (Scalp Micro-pigmentation)
MPG is an effective treatment for men and woman suffering from hair loss; either as a standalone treatment or combined with clinical hair restoration or even used along with other hair loss treatments. MPG simulates the appearance of a shaved head of hair; it can also be used to camouflage scarring and can be used with many hair loss conditions to improve the look and self-confidence of the individual. This non-invasive treatment gives immediate results, requires no maintenance and provides perfectly natural looking results.
NFHI offers an alternative to the traditional hair restoration methods and allows those who are not good hair transplant candidates to have a shaved hair look. It also allows us to treat severe cases such as scarring, and alopecia universalis that can have a profound effect on an individual’s self-confidence.
What you achieve is the appearance of tiny hair strands that would help to increase the denser look at the thinning areas and also cover the bald spots.
By accurately replicating your own natural hair, scalp micro pigmentation can help to add density to the thinning and bald areas, creating an undetectable illusion of thicker, and denser hair.
Micro MPG can be used for increasing the density for people with hair thinning, baldness – whether receding hairline or a bald patch on crown, females with thin eyebrows, men with less dense beard and moustache, scarring alopecia etc. Individuals, who are suffering from marks created by wound or burn also can undergo Micro MPG. People who have undergone an FUT strip surgery can also undergo MPG in order to cover up the visibility of the scar.
The combination of NFHI and MPG is proven to yield the best quality results for a short, cropped hairstyle. By joining these two procedures together, you can be assured of getting the maximum amount of visual density and definition of the hairline.
MPG for Scar Repair
For those who have older FUT hair transplant scars that they want to work on to improve, hide or camouflage these scars using Hair Transplant Scar Repair.
- Implant grafts into the scar We can implant hair follicles directly into the scar to allow for much greater camouflage of the scar and this is often enough to allow the individual to trim his hair shorter and allow him to feel more confident.
- Micro Scalp Pigmentation for the scar This is a unique procedure in NFHI Clinic to implant micro pigments into the scar tissue. The hair replicas created with the MPG procedure fill into the scar area often in such a way that the scars are hard to find even upon close inspection due to the synergic effect given through the production of more collagen in the scar tissue and the camouflage the hair follicle replicas provide.