Nano Eyebrows Restoration
An eyebrow restoration at NFHI is a permanent and natural way to make your eyebrows more beautiful. Attractive eyebrows add more charm to the face. Nano eyebrow Implant is for those who want to restore or beautify their eyebrows.
Once, eyebrow transplant was a procedure only for burn victims and people who have certain conditions that prevent hair growth in the eyebrow region. Nowadays, people consider eyebrow transplant as a cosmetic procedure to enhance their beauty and appearance.
People do not realise how much effect eyebrows have on facial features until they see a person without them, or with visible eyebrow hair loss.
Eyebrow loss can vary between individuals like, mild density loss, small patches, to total hair loss. At Nano Follicle Hair Implant, we can reshape, improve density or totally rebuild your eyebrows regardless of gender.
NFHI has developed two different eyebrow restoration treatments
- NanoFollicle Eyebrow Implant
- Micro Pigmentation (MPG)
Eyebrow restoration with NFHI
Eyebrow transplant is a delicate procedure that requires precision and experience. The NFHI team are experts in recreating your natural eyebrows that can grow for a lifetime. With Nano Follicle Hair Implant, it is now possible to transplant hair follicles to any part of the body – whether it is for your moustache, beard, eyebrows or hair on the scalp. The hair follicles are extracted from the donor area one by one which matches with your eyebrow hairs. With the help of NFHI new generation implanters, the surgeon will have a complete control of the angle, depth and the direction of the implanted hair, delivering complete natural growing eyebrows. Results are natural and permanent, following the natural direction of your eyebrows
How does eyebrow reconstruction work?
- The surgeon artistically designs the eyebrows according to the needs of the individual, and the defined symmetry depending upon the age, face and personality.
- The number of required hair follicles and the kind of hair grafts required for a natural result and density are extracted from the donor area
- The extracted hair follicles are implanted onto the eyebrow area with a predesigned angle depth and direction
- The implanted hair on the eyebrow grow naturally for a person’s lifetime
Eyebrow restoration with MPG (Micro Pigmentation)/Micro Blading
MPG is performed on the eyebrows area either in between the existing thin eyebrows or to a totally naked skin for achieving complete dense eyebrows.